If a lizard accidentally gets cooked in food at a party, what should you do?

If a lizard accidentally gets cooked in food at a party, what should you do?

In this video, Dr. K K Aggarwal, President Heart Care Foundation of India and Group Editor in Chief MEDtalks, will speak if a lizard accidentally gets cooked in food at a party then what should be done. Lizards are non-poisonous but their skin carries salmonella infection. If a lizard gets accidentally cooked in food, nothing will happen if you are unaware of it. If the person comes to know later, then he might start vomiting because of fear.

Dr. KK Aggarwal

Recipient of Padma Shri, Vishwa Hindi Samman, National Science Communication Award and Dr B C Roy National Award, Dr Aggarwal is a physician, cardiologist, spiritual writer and motivational speaker. He was the Past President of the Indian Medical Association and President of Heart Care Foundation of India. He was also the Editor in Chief of the IJCP Group, Medtalks and eMediNexus

 More FAQs by Dr. KK Aggarwal