To which authority is the complaint filed to of loud noise?

To which authority is the complaint filed to of loud noise?

Dr. M.P George, Scientist D, Delhi Pollution Control Committee, in this video will talk on to which authority is the complaint filed? As per the noise regulation in 2000, the following authorities are notified and can receive noise complaints: member secretary, the chairman Delhi pollution control committee, ACP’s of the police, DCP’s of the police, Divisional commissioner. We can file noise complaints with these authorities.

Dr. MP George

Dr. MP George is Scientist D, Air Laboratory, Delhi Pollution Control Committee (DPCC), New Delhi. Working as In-charge laboratories and responsible for all the Air and Noise monitoring in Delhi. In-charge for Continues Ambient Air Quality Monitoring and Online Noise Monitoring in Delhi.

 More FAQs by Dr. MP George


Medtalks is India's fastest growing Healthcare Learning and Patient Education Platform designed and developed to help doctors and other medical professionals to cater educational and training needs and to discover, discuss and learn the latest and best practices across 100+ medical specialties. Also find India Healthcare Latest Health News & Updates on the India Healthcare at Medtalks