Please give your views on post suicidal attempt treatment?

Please give your views on post suicidal attempt treatment?

In this video, Dr. Shivam Gupta, Department of Psychiatry, MBBS, Cosmos Hospital, will give his opinions on post suicidal attempt treatment. Good evaluation is the cornerstone of the treatment. It has to be evaluated thoroughly the factors which has let the person for the suicidal attempt. The factors may vary but the general consensus is that the 90% of the suicide attempts have one or the other psychiatric disorder but 10 % are those who do not have suicidal attempt. Dr. Gupta will explain that it is very important to differentiate between them and treat accordingly.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Filter out the noise and nurture your inbox with health and wellness advice that's inclusive and rooted in medical expertise.

Subscribe Now   

Medtalks is India's fastest growing Healthcare Learning and Patient Education Platform designed and developed to help doctors and other medical professionals to cater educational and training needs and to discover, discuss and learn the latest and best practices across 100+ medical specialties. Also find India Healthcare Latest Health News & Updates on the India Healthcare at Medtalks